A million dollar Smile (love poem)

She was an ordinary girl with ordinary lips
As simple as that with no beauty tips
So, I was in a quest, for a while
How she dispersed a million dollar smile.

Her enticing beauty and no harsh in talk
Her charm and courtesy were there to shock
Even though she was not in as beauty peagent game
Where she had to act for making her name
But also her allure was not so futile
She was the girl with a million dollar smile.

The first time I saw her and just did stop
And was so amazed and wanted to talk
But when I tired to start
I had no word
To talk with that princess- a queen of God
So I kept on staring her face for a while
A heart robbing girl with a million dollar smile.

Her rosy rosy cheeks and her pretty pretty face
Oh! How can I forget that in any case?
I wonder where she was from
From heaven or from hell
As she was just like a Cindrella
Of a fairy tale
As she had an elegant beauty
That was not so fragile
She was a girl with a million dollar smile.
She was the girl with a million dollar smile...
THANK YOU ( just smile )
Love poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment