Downpour of life (poem)

Kissing on my cheeks, the cool breeze...
A flash of light, making the sky bright...
I sit on the roof waiting for the rain,
thinking about YOU forgetting the pain...

The dark clouds, the cold wind, the splatter
of raindrops, I hope ENDS!!!
The sky rumbles more, it's a downpour for
sure...

With a warm heart & cold flesh, thinking
about YOU ME & this place...
Me holding your hand & dancing in the rain,
now is a memory, all in vain...

Water flows down my cheeks as I think of
YOU, it ain't teh sweet rain, is something
salty & new...

I await YOU to return to me everyday, it's
NEVER happening, because in the cemetery
YOU lay...
Among the stars I see YOU everyday, YOU
twinkle, I smile not a word to say...
now you see me.

Rain bring lovers together, it always hides
YOU & ME FOREVER...

I curse this rain while others cherish,
They don't know the pain while loved one
perish...

Wet I sit on this roof looking the sky
thinking about YOU, trying to get a glimpse
of YOU, just YOUR view, JUST YOUR
VIEW........

No comments:

Post a Comment